Why the Cloud?
- Reduced costs – No initial expense
- Flexibility and scalability – Only pay for what you use
- Mobility and agility – Empowers people to work from a variety of locations through a variety of devices
- Easier upgrades – Can be done automatically via the Cloud
- Business continuity – Even if there is a fire, flood, theft or technology outage, your business can function as normal
- Backup & retrieval: Recover messages in Outlook for up to 14 days. Restore an entire deleted mailbox for up to 30 days
- Notes and tasks: The productivity apps you depend on
- Active Directory: Sync your Active Directory with your mailboxes for easy login and management
Why Hosted SharePoint?
- Sharing Calendars
- Work from multiple locations
- Share files with clients
- Track work/versions
- Document FAQ’s
- Allocate internal permissions
- Manage team discussions
- Collate feedback
What is Office 365?
“Office 365” refers to subscription plans that include access to Office applications plus other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet (cloud services). Office 365 includes plans for use in business. Many Office 365 plans also include the desktop version of the latest Office applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. The fully installed applications include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. Publisher and Access are available on PC only. You can install them across multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad, and iPhone. When you have an active Office 365 subscription that includes the desktop version of Office, this means you always have the most up-to-date version of the applications.